1.First of all the facts: What´s your name, what´s the name of your blog and what is it about?
My name is Crosby Noricks and I am the founder of PR Couture. We operate a blog that explores the role of relations and marketing in the fashion industry. In addition to weekly articles, we host a job board, agency directory and shop with media lists and our best-selling PR Girl T-shirt!
2. Why did you found it?
I started PR Couture in 2006 out of curiosity and a desire to connect with other fashion publicists.
3. What features your blog? What differs it from others?
To date, PR Couture is still the only online destination that informed, educates and celebrates fashion communicators. We don’t simply cover fashion news, we focus on the day-to-day skills that communicators need to be successful.
4. How much time are you investing in your blog approximately per week?
PR Couture is the primary platform from which I operate. It’s a full-time gig.
5. What´s your favorite blogger tool?
I’d be lost without Canva, and particularly Canva at Work, for being able to quickly resize images and create tons of social images easily.
6. How many clicks do you receive approximately per day and how do you build up range?
We reach about 30.000 people each month. We promote heavily through our existing social media channels and email list, and rank very high in google for some powerful, niche phrases.
7. How do you earn your money?
We offer standard banner advertising, as well as the job board and agency directory. Beyond that, through digital and physical products, courses, workshops and consulting.
8. When is a cooperation with commercial suppliers interesting for your blog?
I’m always interested in introducing companies that make the lives of my readers easier, more effective or fun.
9. Which blogs do you prefer to read yourself?
10. The most important advice for a company which wants to build up blogger-relations?
Come up with a creative campaign concept or offer that allows the blogger to be creative and autonomous. Be generous, always.