An increasing number of people are reaching a mass audience with personal articles, photos and self-directed videos. So many bloggers, YouTube stars and Instagram starlets have gathered an audience as big as established media formats. As opinion leaders of the digital generation, they have, of course, also become an important voice for companies and brands in their target groups and must not be neglected in the planning of communication strategies.
In itself, this approach is nothing new. Companies have always bet on testimonials for advertising purposes, in order to let them transfer their own positive image to the brand. However, in times of media change, companies must now cooperate with social influencers and their channels to reach their target groups. This is where bloggers, YouTubers or Instagramers come into play. They complement traditional media in the young target groups or have partly replaced them altogether.
Despite the comparable reach, the approach and cooperation with influencers follows completely different rules compared to traditional press relations. In our workshops, we provide you with the necessary tools to identify and win the right opinion leaders by means of sound theoretical foundations, best-practice examples and practical exercises.
The seminar is aimed at companies that want to use influencer relations effectively or improve their own abilities. We offer tailor-made workshops and individual trainings, which focus on concrete challenges and questions.
- fundamentals of influencer relations – core tasks, delimitation from traditional press relations
- requirements / characteristics of influencer communications
- do’s and don’ts in dealing with influencers
- topic-finding and planning of influencer campaigns
- best practices
- customized seminar as required
- flexible appointment and location selection
- on request with catering
- individually coordinated training concept
- individual, detailed feedback for each participant
- hand-out for participants
- participation certificates
- ff necessary, we can provide additional individual training for employees