How are companies found on Google by potential customers? Which social media channels are suitable for which company? How would the target group be addressed on the individual channels? Does Content Marketing have an impact on Google search?
Tweeting, sharing, pinning: With the right content marketing strategy, social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Co. provide companies with a wide range of opportunities to connect with potential and existing customers or partners online – provided they are used properly. However, a blog post is not automatically a tweet, a tweet not a Facebook post, and a Facebook post no pin. Each social media channel has its own characteristics and needs to be operated with content and a strategy that matches accordingly. Short tweets or company videos on YouTube – with the aid of well-founded theoretical principles, best-practice examples and practical exercises, we provide you with the necessary digital tools to fully utilize the potential of social networks for your online communication. In addition, you will be able to see which content is working on which channel, so that your social media marketing reaches the right target group and is found on Google.
The social media seminar is aimed at marketing and PR managers in companies that want to use online marketing effectively or improve their own skills. Since the demands on social networks are as diverse as their users, we offer not only our regular workshop appointments but also individually tailored workshops and personal trainings, which focus on specific challenges and questions.
- benefits and requirements for successful social media communication
- the right message in the right channel: overview of all social media platforms
- community Building
- social media guidelines for employees
- social media monitoring and tools
- customized seminar as required
- flexible appointment and location selection
- on request with catering
- individually coordinated training concept
- individual, detailed feedback for each participant
- hand-out for participants
- participation certificates
- ff necessary, we can provide additional individual training for employees