The recipe for a successful storytelling campaign on social media is good and exciting stories that touch us, captivate and make us laugh. Fans and followers are more likely to engage with the messages of a brand and interact with the company if they can identify with the stories. In addition to daily postings, tweeting or pins, it’s above all editorial planning and recurring story elements that manifest the craft of social media marketing. Creative ideas, expressive visualizations, target-group-oriented tonality and intensive community management are other elements that make up a good social media storytelling campaign.
Whether crisp tweets on Twitter, corporate videos on YouTube or inspiring Insta Stories: With the help of solid theoretical foundations, best-practices and interactive exercises, we equip you in our workshops with the necessary digital tools to fully make use of the potential of social networks for your online communication. In addition, you will learn which content works on which channel and how to find the right stories for your target audience.
The social media storytelling seminar is aimed at companies as well as employees from marketing, corporate communication or social media marketing who want to use social media, for example for brand building or employer branding. Participants will be provided with valuable tools and programs. From brand story strategy to handling, the participants gain insight into storytelling as well as content marketing and jointly develop the first topics and formats.
- Basics Storytelling: Find your own brand voice for social media
- Basics Social Media: Advantages and prerequisites of successful social media communication
- The right message in the right channel: requirements for the respective channels
- Find and prepare first topics / stories
- Community building and management
What we offer
- customized seminar as required
- flexible appointment and location selection, or webinar
- on request with catering