The recipe for a successful storytelling campaign in social media is: good and exciting stories that touch us, captivate us and make us laugh. Fans, followers are more likely to engage with a brand’s messages and interact with the company if they can identify with the stories. In addition to daily posting, tweeting, or pinning, good editorial planning and recurring story elements, above all, are part of the craft of social media marketing. Creative ideas, expressive visuals, a tone appropriate to the target group and intensive community management are further elements that make up a good social media storytelling campaign.
Whether it’s crisp tweets on Twitter, corporate videos on YouTube or inspiring Instastories: With the help of sound theoretical principles, practical examples and hands-on exercises, our workshops will equip you with the necessary digital tools to fully exploit the potential of social networks for your online communication. You’ll also learn which content works on which channel and how to find the right stories for your target group.
The social media storytelling seminar is aimed at companies and employees from marketing, corporate communications or social media marketing who want to use social media for their communication, for example for brand building or employer branding. Participants will be provided with valuable tools and programs for this purpose. From brand story strategy to handling, participants gain an insight into storytelling and content marketing and develop initial topics and formats together.
- Storytelling basics: finding your own brand voice for social media
- Social Media Basics: Advantages and prerequisites of successful social media communication
- The right message in the right channel: Requirements for the respective channels
- Finding and preparing initial topics / storiesCommunity building and management
What we offer:
- Tailor-made seminar exactly according to your needs
- Knowledge transfer in theory and practice
- Flexible choice of date and location, or as a webinar
- With catering on request
- Individually tailored training concept
- Handout for the participants
- Certificate of participation on request
- If required, we can also conduct additional individual training sessions for employees.