For thousands of years, stories have been the foundation for conveying information and knowledge, for entertaining, for building and maintaining communities, for motivation and inspiration. Nowadays, in the struggle for the attention of potential customers, the company with the most money for marketing campaigns is no longer the winner – storytelling is the key when it comes to successful communication. True to our motto, „everyone has a story to tell”, our workshops will provide you with the necessary tools to find your corporate stories and to bring them to your audience, using the theoretical foundations, best practice examples and practical exercises.
The seminar is aimed at companies that want to use storytelling effectively or improve their skills. Since every business has their own exciting stories to tell, we offer tailor-made workshops that focus on specific challenges and issues.
- history and use of storytelling
- requirements for modern storytellers in the digital age
- storytelling theories: from hero to mentor
- strategies for finding stories
- practical exercises for finding and sharing corporate stories
- customized seminar exactly as required
- flexible appointment and location selection
- on request with catering
- individually coordinated training concept
- individual, detailed feedback for each participant
- hand-out for participants
- certificate of participation
- if necessary, we can provide additional individual training for employees