Not only the heroic moments of great speeches, presentations or annual conferences of the top management league are suitable for successful leadership stories. Storytelling can be integrated on a daily basis at many levels of management and collaboration. Stories about extraordinary successes of individual employees, about insights gained only through one’s own failures, or about shared values make for successful leadership moments.
Leadership stories help to communicate the vision, values and corporate culture in a way that is not governed by laws and manuals, but internalized and carried forward. The hero’s journey – including that of the leader – is the common thread that runs through the entire brand identity and is reflected in all measures.
Storytelling is a tool that every leader must first learn for him or herself in order to apply it in daily interaction. With the help of storytelling, vision and ideas are remembered longer and a strong sustainable connection to the team is built. We help leaders find and tell the right stories that empower, motivate and guide their employees.
The goal of our workshop is to use storytelling to optimize employee leadership and improve communication internally. With the help of theoretical knowledge and practical exercises, we bring managers to the next leadership level with the tool of storytelling.
- The corporate hero’s journey: vision and core messages with storytelling
- Communicating corporate values and culture with stories
- The employee hero’s journey: Giving and receiving feedback with storytelling
- Finding and telling leadership stories
What do you take away from the workshop?
- Introduction to the basics of storytelling
- Introduction and implementation of value communication
- Storytelling in employee management: learning storytelling methods in feedback and discussions
- Creative Storytelling: Learning and applying storytelling methods for leadership stories